Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Jenni Rivera body parts found at plane crash site, NWS

60K views 102 replies 56 participants last post by  stinkythings.com 
#1 ·
#21 ·
Kind of odd that the plane was built back in 69, the same year she born, also in another note the owner of the company that owns the plane was in jail before for alter his planes maintenance log books, and also for his planes being used in drug smuggling,

And to make it worst, the elderly Pilot had strict restrictions on his license that prohibit him to be a plane captain just a co-pilot and prohibit him to flight at night, go figure.

By the way Blown Camaro, i did not put this with the intentions of disrespecting no one, completely the contrary, and it is your choice to watch it or not,

#29 ·
Know your moveis people.....She woulda never got on that plane if she watched "La bamba" the Ritchey Valens story;)

#23 ·
Very sad indeed. I actually met her where I work a few years ago (I work at an entertainment venue) when she put on a concert... She was VERY nice! So sad; still quite young & her career had really started to take off.

I had heard a rumor yesterday that one of the cartels was suspected to be involved (I think I was told Zeta)... I have no clue if there is any truth to that or if whenever something happens in Mexico it is just one of the 1st assumptions.

#28 ·
After I saw the shape her Cali drivers license that was recovered was in I knew they took a hard hit, this was not a FAA part 121 flight where the front end crew can be no older then 65 but was either a part 125 or 135 that does not have the same restrictions. It also could have been under Mexican flight rules where basically anything goes.

Do not even know if it were an "N" numbered U.S. registered aircraft, Bob H. or a couple of business jet hot shots on here like Regalracer will know more.

When I first heard of this I thought of the Pane Stewart crash, if you don't get that O2 bottle on before you get in the aircraft you are fully and completly fucked! They could have just all gone to sleep from Hypoxia and it was all she wrote. R.I.P. to all of those involved. Dave

#30 ·
It was a USA plane, with an N on its number, i dont know much about plane laws, but, Is it legal for an USA Plane to be flew by NON USA licensed pilots under NON USA regulations?

In another note, i just heard on the news, that the company that owns the plane, got an address that is an empty abandon place and now all of the phone numbers appear disconnected, every hr. this investigation turns out weirder and fishy, hopefully everything cleared up for the peace of the families of the ones who lost their lives in this horrendous crash!

#31 ·
RIP to everyone on board.

Dave, as you know, it's way too early to speculate, but that's what we all do anyway... And it was N345MC a US registered/ US owned plane.

From what I understand, the plane was a part 91 - private flight. The NTSB has been asked to help with the investigation. On a private flight age is not a consideration. As long as the pilot holds a valid certificate/license for the plane being flown, has a current medical for the operating rules, and is current in the airplane type, all is ok...

This is the source of most of the speculation comes from. Early reports are saying the co-pilot had several restrictions on his certificate. Day only/VFR is a big deal. He shouldn't have been on that flight. And it could have been an oxygen starvation thing... They climbed as high as 35,000' in the first 10 minutes... Easy to do in a Lear 25. And if the O2 was not on and the plane didn't presurize for some reason, all went to sleep...

This is so erily similiar to the Cessna 402 crash in the Bahamas several years back with the singer on board. Managers book the cheapest option with no regard of the safety of the person making the money and paying them...

#33 ·
RIP to everyone on board.

Dave, as you know, it's way too early to speculate, but that's what we all do anyway... And it was N345MC a US registered/ US owned plane.

From what I understand, the plane was a part 91 - private flight. The NTSB has been asked to help with the investigation. On a private flight age is not a consideration. As long as the pilot holds a valid certificate/license for the plane being flown, has a current medical for the operating rules, and is current in the airplane type, all is ok...

This is the source of most of the speculation comes from. Early reports are saying the co-pilot had several restrictions on his certificate. Day only/VFR is a big deal. He shouldn't have been on that flight. And it could have been an oxygen starvation thing... They climbed as high as 35,000' in the first 10 minutes... Easy to do in a Lear 25. And if the O2 was not on and the plane didn't presurize for some reason, all went to sleep...

This is so erily similiar to the Cessna 402 crash in the Bahamas several years back with the singer on board. Managers book the cheapest option with no regard of the safety of the person making the money and paying them...
How did you lose your plastic fantastic? Did you do the conversion or was it a kit?, would like to know more, that is all that is wrong with the Z06 for a daily driver, rowing those gears every day! Dave

#32 ·
I think you are referring to the Aliyah crash and I thought that was just a weight and balence issue and the plane was overloaded with baggage and bodyguards.

What a waste of a promising young life that was, that girl was amazing no matter what color you like, she had it all and it was cut short like most of these crashes by stupid, pilot error!

Still think the Payne Stewart crash will be what happened here, we will wait and see. Shame to have the loss of life for all the crashes, they did not have to happen. Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.