Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Tom Cowle

24K views 158 replies 99 participants last post by  stealthmoderacing 
#1 ·
This is Kristal:

Today Tommy ended his almost decade long battle with ALS today...

This may come as a surprise as we have still been actively participating in threads and the day to day operations of the RRA. This is how he wanted it...he didn't not want anyone making a big fuss over something that could not be changed, he was all about living life not focusing on death. He made me laugh because he would be having a really hard time one minute and the next he would ask me to see what was going on in the bullet. He said it was his outlet, and it was alot more fun to work on RRA stuff than dwell on his ALS. Even Friday night he was giving me a checklist things that need to be done on his Camaro rebuild for the 10.50 class...lol

The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has been such a gift to him over the past two years, he gave it 110% and it gave him an outlet for his love of racing

He loved all of you guys in the RRA very much...(Gerry he even had a soft spot for you believe it or not...lol) Thank you for your participation in the series and most of all for your friendship.

If heaven has a dragstrip I'm sure he's already there...

See less See more
#9 ·
kristal, im sorry for the pain you are going through, you and tommy have made these last two years a pleasure for my family and me to be a part of something that meant so much to tom. tom will never be forgotten. you know that we will do anything we can do to help you get through all of this.

R.I.P TOM AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR US.

#11 ·
So sorry for your loss, Tom was a great guy and will be missed. I am so glad that he could focus on RRA and make his life happy and fulfilled with something he was so passionate about. You will be in our thoughts and prayers, please let us know if you need anything.

#15 ·
My heart is heavy. Godspeed Tom, you welcomed me with open arms even though I have yet to race with the RRA. You once told me I was the biggest supporter of the RRA for this reason.....I will never forget that....
God needs you to organize races for him now ...up there...... Amen.
Kristal you and your family are in our prayers.

#18 ·
RIP Tom, you will be missed by all.....So sorry to hear this....Damn!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.