Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Chevy Vega

29K views 60 replies 38 participants last post by  pronova 
#1 ·
I've been looking at picking up a roller - something set up for street and a bit of strip action. Anyone know what a decent roller is worth (tubbeb and all)? 5-8k or so sound right?

Also is it a big deal to put a big block in there? I've seen tons of small block cars and the only big block cars are race nly set ups.

#7 ·
My grandma gave me her 76 for free when I was 15. It was dark green, all original and clean. i sold it to my uncle for $300 to buy a damn skateboard. I sure wish I would have kept it now. My dad told me I would regret selling it but I knew better. It took me till I was 25 to start listening to him, man would life have been easier if I had started sooner. Lol.

#12 ·
If I didn't have too many cars, I'd like a vega wagon, this one is local (on craigslist)

72 prostreet vega wagon - $5500 (Ocala)

Date: 2011-01-19, 6:42PM EST
Reply to: sale-rxuq6-2169509317@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

IT'S A 72 WAGON WITH A 75 FRONT END, WITH A 5 INCH SNORKEL HOOD , THE CAR DOES HAVE A TITLE. NEEDS TO BE FINISH........LADDER BAR CAR.. 12 POINT CAGE......... REAR END HAS 486 GEARS STRANGE 35 SPLINE STRANGE AXLES RECENTLEY INSPECTED BY STRANGE....... HAS A SPOOL IN REAR .........REAR DRUM BRAKES .........DRIVE SHAFT IS A STRANGE 3 INCH ..........FRONT BRAKES ARE DISC SINGLE PISTON CALIPERS 5LUG....SHIFTER IS A HURST QUARTER STICK WITH ELECTRIC SHIFT SOLINOID........ RADIATOR IS A CHASSIS ENGINEERING 2 CORE WITCH IS REMOVEABLE WITH PINS.......... SET UP FOR BBC WITH A POWER GLIDE ..........HAS FRONT MOTOR PLATE AND MID MOTOR PLATE........... HAS WELD PRO STAR 15X15 REAR WHEELS WITH 32 14.5 15 GOOD YEAR REAR SLICKS............ FRONT WHEELS ARE WELD PRO STAR 15X3.5 WITH 24X5.0X15 GOOD YEAR TIRES ......... TRADE FOR ???. Just looking for something different. Looking for more of a street car Trade can be lower for the right car or truck

keywords.vega monza chevrolet nova corvette el camino monte carlo buick oldsmobile pontiac gto lemans skylark cutlass mustang gt rt gs ford dodge chrysler hemi truck muscle car

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2169509317

#23 ·
The pictures actually makes it look like it's sitting high. The rear quarter tapers upward towards the rear bumper. It makes it look like its sitting higher than it really is. And it doesn't have the rear valance on it which makes it look really high from the baeck. These pics are from when it came back from the chassy shop.It was totally gutted. Here are a couple of pics of it together without the motor in it.

#24 ·
There's a guy here locally that has a Vega wagon...pretty cool car. Also another guy with a regular Vega....some people don't like them, but I think they're cool as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.